- Damage to or theft of library materials, grounds or facilities is a crime.
- Secure beverage containers are allowed as long as they are closed tightly near any computer equipment or library materials.
- Use of tobacco products as defined in the library’s Tobacco-Free Library policy are not allowed on the library property.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are not permitted.
- There should be no loitering or sleeping.
- Be courteous. Talking, use of electronic devices and behavior that disturbs others is not allowed.
- Library furnishings and equipment should be used appropriately. Feet belong on the floor.
- Healthy hygiene is necessary in the library (no bare feet, etc.).
- Service animals are permitted in the library, but pets are not. Unattended pets are not permitted on library property.
- Patrons should only use areas that are for public access.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible older person.
- Children 10 and under may use the elevator when accompanied by a responsible older person.
Violators will be warned.
Serious or repeated infractions of the Code of Conduct may result in the suspension of Library privileges.
- Approved 12/8/2011
- Revised 1/9/2014
- Revised 2/12/2015