The Friends of the Community Library Welcomes YOU!
2021 Meetings of the Friends of the Community Library are held at the Library on March 13, June 12 (Annual Meeting), September 11, and December 11 at 10:30 AM. During 2020 most meetings were held via Zoom.
Current and new members are encouraged to join us!
The Friends of the Community Library are proud to sponsor many programs at the Library. Here are just a few of the programs the Friends have sponsored:
- Preschool Story Hour
- Second Saturday Cinema
- Battle of the Books
- Summer Reading Programming
As a Friend and/or Patron of the Community Library, we sincerely thank you for the past support, and ask that you seriously consider future involvement.
As we go forward with a new, modern, and enhanced Library, it is essential that there be an active group of dedicated Friends, to help the Library continue to grow. Friends of the Library groups are independent non-profit organizations, separate and distinct from the Library and Library Board, but chartered for these purposes:
- Create public support and awareness for the Library
- Raise funds for capital campaigns and unbudgeted projects
- Sponsor and support Library programs and events
- Do volunteer work in the Library and on specific tasks and projects
- Provide input for the Library Board.
President: Rose Marie Joyce
Vice-Chairperson: Kim Walchko
Secretary: Kate Elder
Treasurer: Margaret Dafeldecker
Membership: Sally Stroh
Book Sale: Sally Stroh